Shruti Bujaruah – Classical Vocal
Start:August 9, 2020
End:August 9, 2020
A keen student of Indian classical Music, Shruti is born and brought up in Assam in a musicalfamily. She has completed both Sangeet Visharad and Sangeet Nipun under the’ Bhatkhande Sangeet Vidyapeeth, Lucknow’. She has completed her 12th Examination in Assam and then came to Punefor thefurther training of Indian Classical Music. She is currently living in Thane. Apartfrom pure classical music, she also lends her harmonic voice to an array ofsemi-classical genres like Thumri, Dadra, Abhang, Bhajan, Ghazal etc. She had also done playbackformany commercial albums.
Education in Music
- She has been learning Music since the age of4from her parents Mr. Munindra Bujarbaruah and Mrs. Sangita Bujarbaruah in Assam.
- Initially, she has been learning classical musicfrom Pt. Vijay Koparkar in Pune (a disciple of Pt. Vasantrao Deshpande and Pt. Jitendra Abhisheki). Currently she is obtaining valuable guidancefrom Smt. Pratima Tilak, an exponent ofJaypur-Atrauli Gharana (who is a disciple ofGaan-Tapaswini Mogubai Kurdikar, Vidushi Kamal Tambe and Vidushi Kaushalya Manjeshwar)
- She has completed graduation in Music as well as Masters in Music from S.N.D.T University Pune with Distinction mark.
- Gold medalist in Music
- completed Sangeet visharad and Sangeet nipun with first class
- ncpa Scholarship foreign musician 2019
- title track of Marathi serial almost sufal sampoorna
1. Mark your interest for an event you’d like to watch.
2. We will send you a reminder 5 minutes before the event starts.
3. Tap on the BMS notification, or find the online streaming page through our listing and synopsis page.
4. Tap on Join Now and enjoy the online event at home!
Note: You can also find the artist’s social media profile and directly stream the event there.
- The views expressed by the individual artists and performers (“Artist(s)”), either in course of their performance, or on their social media channels, or any third party channels and platforms, online or offline or otherwise (collectively, “Channels”), are solely their own and neither do they represent those of Ekalaguru nor are they endorsed in any manner by Ekalaguru, its associates and affiliates.
- Artists at all times remain fully and solely liable and responsible for their actions, expressions and/or views. Ekalaguru will not be responsible for their actions, expressions and/or views, and any claims, damages, outrage arising due to the comments, pictures or videos posted by the Artists on the Channels.
- Additionally, Ekalaguru shall not be held liable or responsible for any violation of intellectual property rights that may arise out of any Artist performance.
- By registering yourself on Ekalaguru, you hereby expressly agree to the above terms.
- Age Limit: Open to all
- Recording or uploading of this stream is not permitted.
- The time and date of the show may vary due to internet connectivity issues. In this case, the artist will share the revised date and/or timing at the earliest.
- There may be interruptions in the stream due to internet connectivity issues.